It's All About Our Service
Depending on where you live, and the time of year, you will have different needs for your tree and shrub care. Thus each technician will use their expertise to cater the job just for you. Below are a few things we check for and monitor when we service your landscape.
- Plants: We'll look at the tree and shrubs you have and if there are any immediate issues that need attention.
- Issues: For us, it's easy to spot signs of diseases or other problems, like poor drainage, which limit plant growth.
- Insects: You probably don't like these in your home and neither do some plants. Certain bugs can cause major havoc on your landscape.
- Maintenance tips: Whether it's pruning, mulching, or staking, we'll let you know exactly what you need to do for a tree or shrub to show all its glory.
All of this work is backed up with the best customer service.
- Attentive Service: We greet you, let you know the plan for the day and leave a note about what we did and any areas of concern when finished.
- Online Service: After registering as a customer, you can check your online account for details about your program and progress.
- Follow-up Service: We'll monitor your landscape's progress and look for potential problems throughout the year. If you find a problem, let us know and we'll be there to make it right at no additional cost.