Bugs and other pests are more than just a nuisance; they can also damage your property, create health hazards, and even contaminate food. Our pest control service provides an easy way to keep the creepy crawlies out of your home—and your life.
How do we get critters out of your home—and keep them out?
Find out by clicking above to watch our
pest control video
When you’ve got an insect or pest problem, you want help right away. We understand. That’s why we’ll quickly answer your questions and schedule an appointment to get your service started as soon as possible.
Of course, we don’t go away once your program has begun. If you have any unexpected pest issues pop (or crawl) up, we’re always available to help.
Request your pest evaluation today. Call 1-888-987-6784 to schedule an appointment and protect your home with Ortho® Pest Control Service.
Our annual program includes an initial in-home* inspection and treatment to kill insects and pests. Our inside treatment will effectively take care of existing insect problems in your home. We’ll then put down an invisible outdoor barrier of protection surrounding your home, which keeps insects and pests where they belong: outside.
*Indoor treatments only available in select markets (primarily in Florida, Texas, and Georgia). Eight point exterior Ortho® Pest Control Service outlined below is available in all serviced markets where available by law.
Our quarterly treatment protects your home for a full year at eight key points:
1. Perimeter strip: With a foot-wide band around your entire home, insects will know their place—and keep their distance.
2. Foundation coverage: Cracks, crevices and other openings in your foundation could be attractive to smaller pests. Our treatments make them very...unattractive.
3. Ground covers: Ivy and other ground covers offer insects a moist, shady place to hide. But our specialized protection beneath this foliage keeps insects at bay.
4. Trash areas: Not surprisingly, ants and other insects thrive in and around your trash cans. So we make sure this area gets thorough coverage.
5. Mulch beds: Mulch-like ground cover provides a cool, moist breeding ground for insects. With our treatments, though, they’ll stay away.
6. Thresholds: We make sure the areas around your outside doors get individual attention—because anything with more than four legs should never cross your threshold.
7. Decks: Decks provide a sheltered breeding ground for spiders and other insects. When accessible, the areas around and beneath your decks get thorough coverage to make them inhospitable—extremely inhospitable—to insects.
8. Window wells and crawl space vents: Windows and crawl spaces are among the most common entry points for insects. Needless to say, these areas get plenty of protection.